Roller cone bit stabilizer
Roller cone bit stabilizer is designed to:
- connect the roller cone bit with the drill pipe
- reduce radial runout of the roller cone bit
- provide stable diameter of a borehole
- increase the life of the roller cone bit
- increase the life of the drill pipe.
Working surfaces of stabilizer blades are reinforced with hard-alloy bits to prevent their early wear.
The stabilizer is equipped instead of the roller cone bit adapter.
|Designation Diameter||D/Diameter d/Length L, mm|
|1||Roller cone bit stabilizer DM-45||127/171/635|
|2||Roller cone bit stabilizer DML||178/216/635|
|3||Roller cone bit stabilizer DM-М2||219/269/635|
|4||Roller cone bit stabilizer PV-275||194/250/508|